Due to popular demand Orkney Uncovered are now offering the chance to visit Ness of Brodgar as part of your private tour. See one of the greatest archaeological sites to have been discovered in modern times. Main feature in National Geographic August 2014 edition, this Neolithic cathedral complex will take your breath away.
Go behind the scenes and see the excavation team at work. Opportunity to view the uncovered artefacts and see how Neolithic man may have lived and worshipped 5000 years ago.
Contact Kinlay on 01856 878822 or send an enquiry from this website For more information and to book your exclusive tour of the Ness of Brodgar.
See the National Geographic article for more information on the Ness of Brodgar
All photos in this gallery are with the kind permission of Hugo Anderson Whymark.
- Prices on request.
- Orkney Uncovered includes bottled water and snacks.
- Tour does not include lunch.
- Places to eat: Hoxa Café, Sands Hotel, Standing Stones Hotel.
- Our transport accommodates up to 8 guests.
- Visual aids, commentary and aerial cartography, where appropriate, accompany this tour.
- Walking – moderate.
- Toilet and refreshment stops en route.
- Recommend warm and waterproof clothing and comfortable walking shoes.
- Tour may be subject to change due to adverse weather conditions.
If you would like more information or to enquire about this tour send an enquiry directly from this website.